- The Quality Assurance Division strives in controlling the quality, and continuous improvement of quality standards for all varieties of milk and milk products.
- All the products should pass through stringent quality tests and should adhere to the defined standards.
- In addition to adhering to these standards, which is mandatory, the test results should alsomatch the latest quality parameters, as per industry requirements.
- In quality control lab both chemical and microbial tests are conducted for Milk, Cream, Butter, Ghee, and Paneer. QC LAB is well sophisticated with required equipments with chemical and microbial reagents.
Food Safety and Quality Policy
“MilkyWave is committed to supply safe milk and milk products and to the satisfaction of customers”
- By adapting accepted, appropriate methods, technology in procurement, processing, manufacturing, packing and prompt delivery of milk, milk products.
- By maintaining a constant communication with all the parties involved in the food chain to achieve supply of good quality milk, milk products, in compliance with regulatory standards.